Hi, friend! Thank you for visiting my blog about organic beauty, inside and out. I hope that you’ll like it here!
I’m Inga, a day dreamer with a passion for natural and organic beauty and a creator of organicbeautyblogger.com. A few things that describe me best:
- I’m an ordinary girl who’s obsessed with coffee, lavender, and yoga
- a happy wife and proud cat parent
- on my free time, I like watching TV shows (hola, Netflix!) and reading books
- as much as I love my personal challenges, I do not believe in competition (weird?). I believe that we all are different and unique in our own way, so there’s always room for everyone
- my current goal is to learn Spanish
- travel is my life. It changes me every single time. Backpacking is my preferred way of travel, but I had a fancy (at least, I think so) holiday once, during my elopement/honeymoon in Cuba
- for me, the “glass of life” is always half-full. And yours should be too!
ABOUT THE BLOG
I’ve been writing organicbeautyblogger.com for 3 years, and it’s fair to say that I love it even more now than when I first started it. I wanted to create a place where I could share my thoughts about green beauty products because I knew I wasn’t alone in these experiences. My reviews might be subjective, but they’re always honest and true.
It also might seem like the blog layout is forever changing, that’s because I’m obsessed with beautifying it. Oops!
LET’S GET IN TOUCH!
I love connecting with other bloggers and business owners! Do not hesitate to contact me with any question you have or just say hi, I’m always happy to hear from you.
Important: please note that I only use this official email for all collaborations. I would never contact you on social media or any other platforms (including other email addresses) with any kind of requests.