1. Skin Deep by Environmental Working Group: make sure your beauty products are safe by scanning barcodes or by browsing for a product by its name. Skin Deep rates products 1 – 10 based on their ingredients and provides information about health hazard, UVA/UVB protection, and sunscreen stability.
2. GoodGuide: you can browse for a product or scan barcodes to discover how safe product, which you already use or want to purchase, is. Basically, it’s similar to Skin Deep, but the GoodGuide also rates social and environmental impacts.
3. Cruelty-Free by The Leaping Bunny: check for cruelty-free brands on the go simple and easy.
4. Calm: app for meditation, relaxation, and mindfulness, that helps to stay focused and achieve more clarity, joy, and peace of mind.
5. Sleep Time: this app with an integrated alarm analyzes sleep cycles.
6. 100+ Smoothie Recipes: if you are a smoothie monster, you probably have been using these recipes a thousand times. But it’s an excellent introduction for beginners.
7. Period Tracker Lite: a must-have app for every woman. Not only you can track your period, but fertile days and ovulation as well. Additionally, you can log your moods and symptoms.
8. Daily Yoga: I would only recommend this app in case you don’t have a better source with you, like youtube. However, there are times when you don’t have such a luxury and have to use what you have. Also, this app is great for beginners to get acquainted with yoga poses and simple yoga routines.
What are your favorite mobile health & beauty apps?