I am not really that into trends, but I’ve been a little bit (OK, actually, a lot!) obsessed about Spring these past couple of days, so the Spring trend post seemed like a fun thing to do. So, here we go, the most exciting 2014 Spring beauty trends!
Everyday Minerals Electric Sanctuary Eyeshadow | ILIA Voila Lipstick | Kure Bazaar Beige Milk Nail Polish | Rahua Voluminous Spray | Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow – Brown Sugar | Zoya Arizona Nail Polish
1. Orange lips and nails will be a huge hit this Spring! If you are adventurous and like statement lips, choose the brightest orange you can find. The rest of us, who don’t feel like it’s our cup of tea, let’s settle with more subtle, but gorgeous shade – Coral. It’s still bright and perfect for Spring! Check out Ilia Lipstick in Voila and Zoya nail polish in Arizona for this trend.
2. White eyes. Bright, “clean” eyes is a nice look for the Spring. Also, it’s a perfect match for bold lipstick. Everyday Minerals Electric Sanctuary eyeshadow will give you that radiant glow you need to make your eyes look light and bright.
3. Metallic Shimmer eye shadows is a great way to accentuate your eyes. Add a touch on your eyelids or use as an eye liner on your upper or lower lash lines. I think Alima Pure Eyeshadow in Brown Sugar (high-shimmer tawny color) is the right color for this trend.
4. Nude Colors. An opposite to the bright orange fiesta! I wouldn’t necessarily call it a trend, some of us (like me) wear nude makeup all year round. I’m in love with Kure Bazaar Beige Milk Nail Polish, it’s a perfect example of this trend color palette.
5. ‘No Fuss’ look for your hair. It’s about volume and letting your hair live their own life (to some point, of course!) Don’t style to much, don’t straighten too much, just let it be. Use voluminous hair spray (i.e. Rahua) to give some boost and control.
Please share more tips for the upcoming Spring!