Are you a conscious vegan beauty addict or a vegan foodie? Maybe both? Vegan Cuts offers two monthly subscription boxes depending on your preferences: Vegan Snack Box with delicious 7-10 vegan goodies each month and Vegan Beauty Box with 4-7 vegan, cruelty-free and, in most cases, made with only natural ingredients beauty products. As you already noticed from the photos in this post, I have Vegan Cuts Beauty Box for today’s review.
So, here’s what I found in Vegan Cuts August Beauty Box:
1. Pacifica Multi-tasking BB Cream (10 ml) – described as all-in-one weightless, hydrating tint (see the swatch & quick review below)
2. Zabana Essentials Detoxifying French Green Clay Facial Cleansing Bar – a 100% natural detoxifying, toning and revitalizing handcrafted soap bar.
3. Enfusia Essential Oil-Infused SPA Salt Muscle Soak – A 100% natural mix of Pacific Sea Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, Hawaiian Lava Salt, Crushed Rose Petals and French Lavender buds.
4. Balanced Guru Energy Spray Mist Understanding (8 ml) – a 100% natural mix of certified Frankincense, Cypress, Cedarwood, Ginger and Pine essential oils for balancing your body, mind & spirit.
5. Emani Vegan Cosmetics Hybrid Creme (4 g) – a handcrafted multi-tasking cream, which creates sheer or intense metallic look for eyes, cheeks and lips .
Ingredients (from Emani website): Mica (C177019), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Iron Oxide (C177491, C177492, C177499), Titanium Dioxide (C177891), Boron Nitride, Squalene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera Extract.
I’m also very glad that I had the chance to try this Pacifica Multi-tasking BB Cream. It’s exactly as described – light, hydrating and makes my skin look and feel fresh and healthy. No wonder why it’s one of Jen’s (from My Beauty Bunny) favorite beauty product. You can see in the swatch how luminous the cream looks. It comes from the tube like a medium brown color, but it completely adjusts to my light skin tone (it might be a tad too dark for me in winter, though). The BB Cream doesn’t offer any coverage, but evens out the skin tone. It also has a light, parfumy scent, which is very pleasant for my nose, however, I can’t recall what it smells like. However, I must to point out that this BB Cream has one major downside: it contains dimethicone (a silicone-based polymer, which although rates a score 3 in EWG, is not natural).
Ingredients (from Pacifica website): water, gylcerin, caprylic/ capric triglyceride, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) esters, iris pallida (sweet iris) leaf cell extract, rosa damascena (damascus rose) leaf cell extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, laminaria hyperborea (kelp extract blend), hyaluronic acid, oat beta glucan, potassium cetyl phosphate, hydroxyethylcellulose, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, iron oxide black, mica, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate, citric acid, punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, white tea extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, fragrance (all natural).
You can subscribe to Vegan Cuts Snack Box or Beauty Box here for $19.99 per month (with free US shipping). Worldwide delivery is also available!
What do you think about this Vegan Beauty Box?
*These products were sent to me free of charge for review purposes. All opinions are honest and my own.