I’ve been trying to minimize my skincare stash these past couple of months. Yes, yes, I know, again, but this time it’s going so well! There aren’t many organic skincare empties to show, but the ones I’m going to feature in this post are really worth a read.
* Let’s start with this AO Skincare Reverse Longitude PM Serum Shot. I’ve already mentioned it here, but I can’t wrap my mind around as to why I never did a separate post on this fantastic skincare product because it’s definitely worth all the attention. In all honestly, this is one of the most steeply-priced skincare items that I’ve ever used ($95 for a small bottle of 30ml, ouch!), BUT… if you can afford it, it’s so worth the money. This is one of the not-so-many products that provide immediate results by changing my skin’s condition for the better and making it visibly firmer. I cherished this bottle for so long, and I’m sad to see it go.
* Eco By Sonya Face Tan Water (full review here) is another long-time favorite that I have repurchased a few times. Recently, I swapped it for the Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops. Not because I stopped liking it, but I just wanted to try something new after all this time. I like this Face Tan Water because it’s easy to use and perfect for fair skin types – it gives a gentle, light tan without any streaks or orange tints.
* The Seaweed Bath Co Firming Detox Cream is actually a sample size of a body cream; however, my husband and I both used it as a body cream and a face cream (apparently, we’re a crazy family, please don’t judge). Moreover, we liked it! It has a pretty intense forest-y scent, but other than that, it’s been wonderfully nourishing for our skin.
* John Masters Organics Vitamin C Serum from my vitamin C skincare family had been used up until its last drop. There are two types of serums always present in my skincare stash: one containing hyaluronic acid and the other with some kind of vitamin C serum. I kind of wish it would have a lighter texture, but other than that, it’s a pleasant, skin brightening serum.
* I’ve written so many praises about this Selia & Co Goji + Green Tea Overnight Oil already on the blog and on social media (Instagram, hello!), but I’m getting so excited each time I get to mention it. I’ve tried quite a few products from Selia & Co, and all of them are exceptionally high quality and give the skin amazing benefits, but this Overnight Oil is truly something out of this planet. Combined with only the best potent ingredients, it turns my skin from dull to glowy with just one overnight use. If you can lay your hands on this oil, I honestly encourage you to do so.
Have you tried any of these skincare products?