There’s nothing like drinking a cup of good coffee and delving into a beauty box on a lovely, fresh Sunday morning! I’m a big admirer of Love Lula’s Natural Beauty Subscription Box*, and this month’s selection has 4 full-size items + 3 samples:
* Madara Deep Moisture Day Gel (50ml) – this gel is for oily skin, so it goes straight to my husband’s skincare supplies. As expected, it’s a nice light clear gel, which absorbs super quickly. I’m not too delighted that it includes alcohol, but we’ll see.
* Inika Certified Organic Liquid Eyeliner (3.5ml) – I’m always thrilled to see Inika products in a beauty box. Everything I’ve tried from their range was awesome so far. In this month’s box, Love Lula kindly included a full-size liquid liner in color Black. I didn’t have a chance to try it yet, but I’m pretty sure I won’t be disappointed.
* Sarya Couture Makeup Eyeshadow (3.5g) – inspired by the birth of a little baby girl, this vegan, natural makeup brand is something I’ve never heard about before. The shade of the eyeshadow that was in the box is called Mocha, which is a beautiful earthy brown. It has a silky texture and seems nicely pigmented. It’s not entirely matte, but instead has some luminescence to the finish.
* Hurraw Moon Lip Balm – just a few days ago I posted a mini reviews post on Instagram admitting how much I love Hurraw lip balms. And here you go, here’s another one to my collection (can I call it a collection if there are 4 lip balms in it? 😀 ).
* samples of Zuii Organic skincare.
Like always, every Love Lula Subscription Box comes with a 25% off discount code for brands featured in the box. Here’s where you can subscribe.
What do you think of the March box?