Social media is expanding rapidly these days, so no wonder that apps like Periscope are becoming so popular. Seriously, if you don’t know what a Periscope is by now, you must get out from that rock you’ve been living under! For those who are hesitant about getting another social media app for your phone, I can assure you – this is not just another app. Periscope is a real-time video broadcast app, where people let us peek at their thoughts and daily lives. I know this sounds like Keeping Up with the Kardashians and I admit, there’s a little bit of that too (reality drama, not the actual Kardashians). But among all the fun stuff you can find on Periscope, there are many broadcasts that give value, knowledge and information, which every health & green beauty loving girl will enjoy:
- Britanie Faith (@britaniefaith) – a stunningly beautiful and sincere blogger from Beauty By Britanie. She does regular scopes about many things, but most often about organic beauty, makeup, sharing her favorites, attending events and personal heart-to-heart chats.
- Citrine Natural Beauty Bar (@citrinebeautyaz) – the lovely team of online beauty boutique (also, they are based in Phoenix, AZ) Citrine Natural Beauty Bar organizes and shares with their followers impressive makeup tutorials using luxe organic beauty products, store events and are always helpful with answering all the questions to their followers.
- Alexa Rose Carlin (@alexarosecarlin) – sharing her positive vibes in daily scopes, this health and wellness educator and motivation speaker inspires, uplifts and encourages you to take action and love yourself. She’s just like you: fun, authentic and enjoys life.
- Green Beauty Team (@greenbeautyteam) and GBT founder Kristen Arnett (@kristenarnett1) – makeup tutorials, beauty tips and even sharing her vegan cooking experiences, this is what you’ll get by following these two accounts.
- Beauty Reawakened (@beautyreawaken) – organic makeup artist Jacqueline Parker from Vancouver shares her beauty & makeup tips and secrets with her followers as well as her skincare routines.
- Bailey Blush (@baileyblush) – green beauty blogger at Bailey Blush, holistic beauty specialist and inspiring woman. She shows unboxing videos, reviews and other interesting beauty & wellness related scopes.
- Green Product Junkie (@greenprodjunkie) – fun and bubbly New York green beauty blogger with a great sense of humor. You’ll love her scopes.
- janny: organically (@jannyorganically) – ambassador for health and organic living, she shares her thoughts, opinions and reviews.
- The Organic Bunny (@organicbunny) – green beauty blogger at Organic Bunny, Instagrammer and a beautiful lady with a passion for organic food & beauty products.
- Patty Yuniverse (@pattyyuniverse) – I love Patty Yuniverse and her scopes a lot, she’s such a lovely and down-to-earth soul. You’ll find yoga, meditation and empowerment talks on her scopes. Everything you need to feel better.
What are your favorite Scopers? If you broadcast on Periscope as well, let me know in the comments and I’ll add you to the list!