As you know, there are many amazing beauty oils that are worth including in your skincare routine. But when it comes to really problematic skin, tamanu oil is one of the best choices. The main reason is because tamanu oil, also known as the healing oil, is a powerful skin regenerator, which helps to treat skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, acne, scarring and rosacea.
Tamanu Oil Lab has a variety of tamanu oil blends:
- Pure – with only one ingredient, which is 100% natural tamanu oil, best for hyper-sensitive skin;
- Calm – tamanu + rosehip seed + lavender, best for inflamed, prone to rosacea or sensitive skin;
- Serenity – tamanu + lavender + chamomile, best for reducing acne spots and fine lines;
- Radiant – tamanu + rosehip seed + ylang ylang, best for dull, thirsty skin;
- Inspire – tamanu + your custom blend of essentials oils (i.e. you can add tea tree + lavender, if you suffer from acne, etc)
As you can see there are many blends to choose from to meet your skin’s needs.
Although, I don’t have any severe skin issues anymore (I used to suffer from extreme dryness and rosacea), my skin still tends to look dull most of the time, so Tamanu Radiant Oil* was the best choice for me. This blend of pure tamanu oil and rosehip seed and ylang ylang essential oils comes in a chic black bottle and has a very uplifting ylang scent.
I know several beauty oils that wold give glow to dull skin and I won’t say that they are less effective. However, what stands out the most about this particular oil is that my skin actually stays radiant for a long while after application. The oil is pretty thick, so it takes 10 minutes or so to sink in and after that my skin looks fresh and feels exceptionally soft. I mostly use this Radiant oil as an overnight treatment and I love how fresh and healthy my skin looks in the morning.
Where can you buy one?
(US only) available online at tamanuoillab.com; 1 fl.oz/$32
Have you tried tamanu oil?