It’s that time of the year… Monsters, witches, and other supernatural creatures are going to reveal themselves again! For those who love Halloween, it’s always a pleasant task to decide what to wear and what makeup to choose for this celebration, so I compiled a few inspirations of easy Halloween looks that you can re-create with your usual makeup products + some optional.
1. The Cat. This is the most simplest Halloween look I know, you won’t need any special painting skills to achieve it. Also, it’s perfect for the last minute party or for those on a budget. Tools used: black liquid eyeliner, black pencil, red lipstick, glitter (optional).
2. Black Swan. Check out these amazing tutorials on how to create this beautiful makeup. I recommend Alice Sjöstrand, Nica.Make Up or Ashley Morganic (she even provides a list of natural products used for her makeup).
4. Wednesday Adams. Another fun makeup look that’s easy to pull off and won’t give you nightmares. I love this makeup inspiration by Madeyewlook Twice.
5. The Vampire Bride. Don’t listen to those who say Halloween vampire looks are dull. Wait till they see you coming with that red lipstick all over your body! Also, it’s a great last minute look, just set your imagination free. My favorite tutorials: Glam N Anne, Chiaroscuro, Abby Roberts.
6. Illusion Halloween Makeup. Consider yourself brave? Then these illusions will be perfect for your Halloween. They are slightly more advanced and not as easy as the rest of the looks mentioned in this post, but these will also get the strongest reaction. My favorite illusions are by Ilana Makeup Artist, dope2111, Giada TeneraLoca, onlinekyne.
What’s your spooky Halloween look?