With Autumn in the air, I need to start changing up my beauty routine a little. Mainly, by bringing in products that would be handy for much colder days. I’ve been spying on some of them for quite a while and here are my recent finds:
1. Themis Moisturizing Body Cream with Buriti & Sesame – though the list is in no particular order, I listed this body cream as a number one priority rather than a wish. Cold season makes my skin go crazy, and I can’t imagine my life without a thick and protective body moisturizer. Themis won me over with a promise that it is moisturizing but non-oily. Also, I see the key ingredient is mango butter, which has powerful moisturizing and soothing skin benefits. Hopefully, it will have mango scent as well.
2. Lily Lolo Lash Alert Mascara in Black – it promises to create a dramatic effect. I really like its brush, it seems dense enough to give me striking lashes.
3. Lily Lolo Prime Focus Eyelid Primer – to save your eyeshadows from disappearing too soon on humid Autumn days. It’s a dual product with an eyeshadow base on one side and an under-eye concealer on the other. Very handy!
4. Neom Home Candles (3 wicks, 380 g) – Neom candles have been on my list for quite some time. I love the fact that they are made from vegetable wax, which is safer for the environment. I have an eye on the Inspiration Candle, a mix of Violet, Chamomile, and Cedarwood – the trio that uplifts and supports your emotions and heart, but would love to try other candles as well.
5. SpaRitual Nail Polish in Freedom – I love all the shades from their new Reflect collection. They are so earthy and autumnal. However, Freedom is my favorite.
6. Neom Hand Cream – protecting hands during the cold season is critical. Of course, No1 priority is to buy warm gloves, but hand cream is an addition to that. I would love to try Neom hand creams because I’ve heard so many good things about them.
7. Lily Lolo Natural Lipstick in Passion Pink – bright, vivid lips is the trend for this Autumn season. Also, when you look great, you feel great!
8. Primal Pit Paste Natural Deodorant in Lavender – one of my lovely Instagram followers recommended Primal Pit Pastes as best natural deodorants. The Pastes are aluminum-free (baking soda is the key ingredient), hand-crafted, and made with natural, organic ingredients only. Never tried (or seen) anything like this before so it would be just great to try them out.
Are your beauty bags ready for Autumn? Any recommendations on other must-have products?