Love Lula’s February natural beauty box* is packed with natural skincare and perfume oils to awaken your skin and mind before the spring arrives. I’m pleasantly surprised by this month’s selection because it’s quite rare to find a luxury perfume included in a beauty box.
But first, let’s start with what is Love Lula Beauty Box: a monthly beauty subscription box, which is delivered to your door. It mostly contains 5 natural products that are available at Love Lula online store. This subscription is worldwide, meaning you can order to any country in the world (well, almost). The worth of the February box is £60, which is around $78, but the box can be ordered for as low as £17 / $22 (with a yearly plan). Pretty impressive, huh?
What is in the February beauty box:
* Walden Natural Perfume Oil (10ml) – a new release “A Gentle Rain” perfume with a blend of oak moss, labdanum (don’t worry, I have no idea what’s a labdanum either) and patchouli. It’s a highly intense unisex scent, which comes across as soft and gentle, but right after those first notes wear off, you can feel that it has power to it.
* PHB Ethical Beauty Gentle Moisturizer (30ml) – this brand is a godsend for those with allergic, reactive and sensitive skin. They have so many options of hypoallergenic, fragrance-free skincare and makeup that I’m seriously impressed. Although I have almost no interest in this type of skin care, I’m glad it exists (you never know).
* Seascape Island Apothecary Soothe Sleep Oil (8ml) – I love Seascape Island Apothecary, everything I’ve tried from their range is excellent and their packaging is one of the cutest. I’ve also always wanted to try some kind of a sleep oil since I have that awesome habit of feeling super tired at 9pm, but then I get to bed and spend my time staring to the ceiling until dawn. I have yet to try this product, but I have high hopes.
* Crazy Rumors Hot Cocoa Lip Balm – a girl can’t have too many lip balms, so I’m always happy to find one in a beauty box. And indeed it smells (and tastes) like hot cocoa!
* Balm Balm Fragrance Free Face Balm (30ml) – another goodie for anyone with sensitive, reactive skin. I haven’t tried it yet, but I’ve used some other Balm Balm skincare products in the past and enjoyed them.
Each Love Lula Beauty Box comes with a discount code too. This month it is 25% off the brands featured in the box. Here’s where you can subscribe.
Do you like subscription beauty boxes? What’s your favorite?