A while ago, Ria from NatuRia Beauty called out to green beauty bloggers to join Spring/Summer green beauty swap. I was paired with Amber from Amber’s Beauty Talk, and a month later, she sent me this beautiful box filled with beauty products:
* John Masters Organics, Green People, and Giovanni samples
* Human + Kind All-In-One Hand + Elbow + Foot Cream
* Avalon Organics Lavender Luminosity Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub
* Giovanni 2chic Avocado & Olive Oil Leave-In Conditioning & Styling Elixir
* Naisture Collagen Paper Face Mask (hiding behind other products)
* Dr. Bronner’s All Hemp Lavender Castile Soap Bar
* Benecos Natural Blush in Mallow Rose
* Mary Elizabeth Spearmint and Tea Tree Nurture Balm
So many lovely products! Two of them has my favorite scent (lavender), some of them I’ve been coveting for a while (Benecos Natural Blush), and some are from brands I’ve never heard about before (Mary Elizabeth and Human + Kind), so it’s going to be amazing to try everything. If you’d like to see what I sent Amber, follow this link!
Have you tried any of these beauty products?